Monday, December 10, 2007

cliche.

so here it is. my first blog! and to be honest, i'm terrified....

you may be asking, "why on earth would you be afraid of a blog?"
Good question.
I would answer that question with this response:

i'm a very "open" person. that is, i put on a facade that i am much more open than i actually am.
so to blog, to put my raw feelings on the world wide web is a little scary.

but this will be a stretching experience. and i'm more than willing to embrace this challenge =)

hold me to it, aaron.

4 comments:

anna said...

welcome my sweet little peasant.


look at my link to your blog...
i should have put #1 best friend.

lauren. said...

this makes me oh so very happy shi =)

thewavelb said...

shi-high...you better keep writing....

valerie said...

happy blogging!!